Do this because
Get up close and personal with thousands of marine animals
Learn all about the aquarium's underwater creatures
Explore the different Sea Life zones and prepare to be captivated
What to expect
Found on the banks of the River Thames, the Sea Life Aquarium is an animal lover's paradise. Spend a whole day exploring the aquarium's different zones and learning all about the thousands of sea animals housed there in over two million liters of water.
Brave the depths of the Pacific before trekking through the Amazon Rainforest. Glide alongside our Sea turtles before waddling with our Gentoo penguins, where you’ll discover our Polar Adventure. With twelve different species of sharks, clownfish and friendly Gentoo Penguins, you're sure to spend a fun-filled day under the sea with over 5,000 fantastic creatures.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Entrance to the London SEA LIFE Aquarium
What’s not included
Behind the Scenes Tour
SEA LIFE London Aquarium, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
SEA LIFE London Aquarium is located on the South Bank of the River Thames, within the County Hall building. Your ticket is only valid for the selected date and time
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please note that attractions may close areas/exhibits at their discretion on the date of your visit
- Children aged 15 years and younger must be accompanied into the attraction with an adult aged 18 years and older
- The use of tripods and flash photography is forbidden however, visitors are allowed to take photos
- While the Sea Life Aquarium does not have any cloakroom facilities to store your belongings, the London Waterloo Station has a left luggage facility where you can store belongings for a small fee. Please enquire at the station for further information
- There are no dining facilities inside the Aquarium. Eating and drinking within the aquarium are not permitted